Kubuntu Developer application for Jonathan Thomas (JontheEchidna)

Roderick B. Greening roderick.greening at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 21:27:24 GMT 2009

On November 28, 2009 05:41:54 pm Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:30:19 -0330 "Roderick B. Greening"
>
> <roderick.greening at gmail.com> wrote:
> >On November 28, 2009 05:21:59 pm Scott Kitterman wrote:

> Greening:

> >> didn't

> in

> >> was

> >> this

> >> scheduled

> >> and

> >> No.  Kubuntu-dev.
> >>
> >> Scott K
> >
> >Who are the current kubuntu-dev?
>
> We have this thing called Launchpad....
>
> Scott K

I assume that the reason you are getting complaints is that none of this is
being documented or presented, and seems rather behind the scenes.

I am personally dismayed by this.

Perhaps we can have the existing kubuntu-dev team fix this by publicly
providing documentation and details on this process.

Please do not see this as a personal affront or attack, it is simply the
existing Kubuntu Members, Kubuntu Council and other interested parties
attempting to understand where they all fit in.

We all need to be a little more cognizant of these individuals who tirelessly
provide assistance to the Kubuntu team. Without them, we are nothing.

Rod.

Roderick B. Greening, B.Sc.
Paradise, NL Canada
E-mail/MSN: roderick.greening at gmail.com