Camp KDE

Darkwing Duck ubuntu at darkwingduck.org
Sat Nov 21 22:11:17 GMT 2009

Hey Guys, I just got this from my LoCo and I will be attending this year. This
will be a *free* Event. Camp KDE is being held at UCSD (University of
California San Diego) from January 15-22, 2010.

Camp KDE attendees can meet the KDE community, participate in KDE talks, take
free Qt developer training (normally not free), and join the hacking and
planning sessions.

All the details can be found at http://camp.kde.org/.

I do live in San Diego so, if you have question about hotels and discounts
please let me know. I hope to meet some of you there!

DW