No subject

Mon May 11 02:30:56 BST 2009

I will try to get a better template list from the Rosetta team, which
include the latest upload timestamp. That way it should be easier to
spot false positives regarding the kill list.

Related to the template issues here: Jonathan submitted templates and
translations for packagekit-kde to me, because they are missing in
Jaunty. However, I cannot import them manually into Rosetta, since the
templates don't exist yet in the database. Imports for new templates can
only happen through soyuz. That means, you would need to put those files
into the packagekit-kde package and make a new upload to soyuz. Then
they should appear in Rosetta.

Cheers and thanks!
Arne