No subject

Thu Jul 23 19:07:19 BST 2009

see before it gets set as the default browser.  One is better bookmark
management.  Simple things like being able to delete bookmarks without
having to "Show all bookmarks" would contribute a lot to usability.
The bookmark list ("Show all bookmarks") is also rather rudimentary.

Another is to honor the default KDE proxy by default.  I personally
hate not having application level control over which proxies to use or
not use, but if there is a system setting, that should be the default.

Dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!