KNetworkManager svn 1002781 - Call for testing

Jonathan Thomas echidnaman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:03:30 BST 2009

Hello all,

Riddel's email setup is a bit busted at the moment, so he asked me to send
this one out.

Our favorite NetworkManager plasma widget developers have decided to switch
primary focus from the plasma widget to a standalone application called
KNetworkManager (sound familiar?) This is a monolithic client written from
scratch, and will probably be what all of our hopes will rest upon for an un-
mangled Network experience in Kubuntu 9.10.

If you can, we would very much appreciate testing. You can record your results
at
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/PlasmaWidgetNetworkManager/0.0+svn1002781-0ubuntu1~ppa1

That page should have sufficient instructions for the testing.

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan