Konversation, Quassel and Kubuntu 9.10

Carlos Diener carlos at diener.li
Thu Jul 23 13:50:52 BST 2009

> We could definitely ask kubuntu-users (I'll do that after I reply to this.
> I think I can ask, in a quite non-biased manner), although I have a pretty
> good question about what their consensus would be already. ;-)

How much does the ML represent the users? Especially the newbies? If we want a
survey, should'nt we define first what exactly we want to know and through which
ways it makes sense to ask to get the best results?And what's with all the
users who never use a ML neither a forum? Should that part be answered from a
usability expert like Seele? I don't know the answer to all this questions.
But I think we should find a way to find a measurement who all accepts and not
just getting some "facts" or numbers just for underlines our own arguments.

cheerio emonkey