question on Application Launcher menus

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:04:49 BST 2009

Good afternoon,

Just got my Karmic VM built and starting to work on documentation (yes Rich
I know I'm way early) and noticed the entities may have to change based on
the new arrangement of the Application Launcher.  Example in Internet there
is a sub folder called Web and then the application for the Web Browser is
located there.  So the entity in the documentation would have to change.
Before I go changing this on all the menu entities will this last?

Also if I find an application that I think should be in sub folder is that a
bug report?  Example shouldn't ChoqoK be under Applicatications -> Internet
-> Communication instead of Applications -> Internet?

Thanks

JJ