Improve Ninja's release packaging (once more)

Nathan Handler nhandler at kubuntu.org
Tue Jan 13 19:38:43 GMT 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Harald Sitter <apachelogger at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Opinions? Further suggestions?

The page looks like a great resource. My one suggestion would be to
actually give an example of how to go from start to finish with an
actual package. This package's files should be made available
somewhere so that they do not disappear. By doing this, people will be
able to follow the wiki page, and compare their results to those in
the guide. I personally find guides that I am able to follow much more
beneficial than guides that just outline the steps. Either way, the
wiki page is a great resource, and we should definitely refer people
to it.

Nathan