netbook newspaper then what?

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 18 01:00:21 BST 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:14:46PM -0230, Roderick B. Greening wrote:
> It would be nice if the weather applet could auto configure a default based on
> the TZ you enter on install. Yeah...  :)
>
> Maybe Rich (nixternal) may have an idea on how to accomplish that.

TZ isn't going to work that well, I was thinking, if during the install you
can connect to the Interwebs, you can do a check of your external IP and
autoconfig that way. Though that would be a huge PITA, so take back
everything I said, I am not opening my mouth and inserting foot anymore!

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738