Kubuntu Karmic Planning Meeting

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sat Aug 1 01:20:17 BST 2009

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:20:56 -0400 Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste at kde.org> wrote:
>Pick some times for the next Kubuntu meeting. Please check and make
>sure you are viewing the times in the correct time zone ;)
>
>http://doodle.com/ay88g3hw8cumiv2n
>
>Add items to the agenda here:
>
>https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kubuntu/Meetings

I don't know if I can make any of the times right now.  I would really like
to make sure the netbook plan is reviewed, even if I can't make the meeting
as it's close to time to start patching some core packages.

I added it to the agenda.  Please review the spec.  I'd like to address
questions in advance via email if I can.

Scott K