PPA network widget debug package (was: plasma-widget-network-manager snapshot up for testing)

Wed Apr 29 19:27:28 BST 2009

On Tuesday 28 April 2009 23:09:00 Andreev Sergei wrote:
> > I am not able to reproduce that here on i386; are you running 64 bit?
>
> Yes
>
> > Is the situation the same also after the plasma restart; it still
> > crashes?
>
> Yes :(

Okay; I have now changed the packaging a bit to provide a debug-package in the
PPA. If you can still reproduce the crash, please try to install plasma-
widget-network-manager-dbg from the PPA, that should give a useful backtrace
(or a hint of something else going wrong) to provide upstream.

Thanks again for testing.

Regards,
Andreas

PS: It has just been uploaded, so expect anywhere from 15-150 minutes before
it is there.
--
 ,-¤.  Kubuntu Linux
¤    ; http://www.kubuntu.org