Guidance Displayconfig Support For Incomplete/No Xorg.conf

Sven Boden svenboden at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:20:58 GMT 2008

I can test. Anyone can probably test, the bugs I know in displayconfig are not related to specific hardware but to changes in pieces of software which have not made it to all surrounding application.

I had e.g. following bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kde-guidance/+bug/173768 with the default xorg.conf, but was I added a screen and some resolutions (as it was before) the bug went away.

Regards,
Sven