[kubuntu-devel] enabling apport for KDE

Yuriy Kozlov yuriy.kozlov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 19:27:53 BST 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 6:31 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> How closely are apport reported bugs watched?  Are there people who
> regularly go over such reports?  Do you think we have enough people
> who would watch for KDE bugs reported with apport and send them
> upstream as appropriate?
Hard to tell right now since there aren't any (or very few) of these
reports for KDE.  Anybody in ubuntu bug control can see these reports,
but some may not know that others can't (I didn't consider that until
recently and had to go and make public a bunch of reports for
nosrednaekim to view).  So if these people are looking through bug
reports normally, they'll be touching the apport ones as well.
There's just a little extra education needed on how those are
different.