Kubuntu Tutorials Day Planning

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Fri Jun 6 21:03:40 BST 2008

Hey everyone!

The Kubuntu development team has recently discussed starting the Kubuntu
Tutorial Days once again. In the past, we provided tutorials on packaging,
Python with Qt/KDE, documentation, and more.

So with that, I would like to know, mostly from the user community, what kind of
tutorials you would be interested in partaking in. Every idea is welcomed!

Note that these tutorials will be provided on IRC, unless of course we can come
up with a much better medium, but IRC is kind of difficult to beat in such a
dispersed community.

Thanks everyone!

--
Richard A. Johnson