KDE 4.1 "for testers only"

Christian A. Reiter chris.reiter at gmx.at
Thu Jul 31 16:23:38 BST 2008

Am Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2008 17:16:59 schrieb Wulfy:

> When 4.0 came out it was billed as a developer release and we were told
> to wait for 4.1.  It just seemed strange to be told the same thing for
> 4.1... I'm eager to get it, but I don't really know enough to be a
> proper tester.

That's another thing.
In Ubuntu there are no version upgrades within one release, that should be
clear if hardy is 3.5, there nover will be a change to 4.x within that
release.
This is out of discussion.

If you want a (proper or improper) tester, get it.
But it is not supported.

And that should really made clear.
Christian