LinuxTag 2008 in Berlin

Marcus Czeslinski czessi at
Tue Jan 29 16:17:28 GMT 2008

Hi Kubuntu Community and Developers,

I would like to inform you that I am currently planning to register a
"Kubuntu Community" booth at the "Linux Tag 2008" in Berlin.
Last year, we had a booth together with Ubuntu Community, Edubuntu
Community and Linux4Africa. You can find some pictures and a report at:

I am living in Berlin, so it is much easier for me to organize the
booth, like receiving booth stuff before the LinuxTag as well as
searching and renting a holiday flat.

It would be great to have some Kubuntu developers at this important
Linux event.

For more information about the LinuxTag visit:

greetings from Berlin

Marcus Czeslinski