KDE 4.2 Beta 1 - any news?

Hervé Fache Herve at lucidia.net
Mon Dec 1 13:02:16 GMT 2008

Dear devs,

There is no mention of KDE 4.2 Beta 1 on the Kubuntu.org website.
Also, I was under the impression that packages for 8.10 would become
available.

Should I conclude that creating such packages is a challenge and that
you're blocking the website update until such packages are available?

Could you confirm/infirm whether such packages _will_ become available
for 8.10? I am waiting for a number of regression corrections,
especially in Kate and Gwenview (bugs reported)...

Thanks a lot,
Hervé