Kubuntu Meeting Satufday 10 (am) UTC

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Mon Apr 28 23:23:56 BST 2008

On Monday 28 April 2008, Harald Sitter wrote:
| Next Kubuntu meeting is on Saturday at 10 (am) UTC.
|
| Please add your agenda items and/or membership request to:
| https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings
|
| Greetings,
| Harald

Also just to add a quick note, everyone is welcome to attend. It was one of the
questions during today's OpenWeek talk on Kubuntu Development. If you are free
during the meeting, then we urge you to check us out. Your comments, ideas, and
suggestions are very much welcomed and we look forward to seeing you there!

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124