Resigning from the Kubuntu Council

Juan Carlos Torres carlosdgtorres at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 11:22:26 BST 2008

On Tuesday 22 April 2008 15:44:42 Sarah Hobbs wrote:
> However, at this point, I'm not running Kubuntu, and have not been doing
> so for an entire release. Therefore, I am stepping down from the Kubuntu
> Council.
>
> Hobbsee

I think I've already hugged you on IRC, but I'll do it again.

*hugs*

Thanks for all your hard work for Kubuntu and Ubuntu in general. I won't
really miss you that much, though, since we'll still bump into each in ops. :P

Have fun in whatever you're planning to do next! :D

ph34r the stick!!!

--
Juan Carlos G. Torres
Jucato