Resigning from the Kubuntu Council

Sarah Hobbs hobbsee at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 22 08:44:42 BST 2008

Hey everyone!

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone for letting me serve on
the Kubuntu Council this time.  I've very much enjoyed it, and have
appreciated the chance to help shape Kubuntu to what it is now.

However, at this point, I'm not running Kubuntu, and have not been doing
so for an entire release. Therefore, I am stepping down from the Kubuntu
Council.

This will give others a turn, who will hopefully make a good
contribution to Kubuntu.  I wish you all luck in the upcoming Kubuntu
release, and beyond.

Hobbsee