Kubuntu Meeting Satufday 10 (am) UTC

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Tue Apr 29 05:38:08 BST 2008

On Monday 28 April 2008 23:33:33 you wrote:
[...]
| I'm the one who asked that question and I'm just curious if these meetings
| are always at that time. By my figuring (quite possibly wrong) 10am UTC is
| anywhere between 3 and 6am in the US, depending on timezone. That's pretty
| hard to make for those of us in the Americas. Is the 10am time regular,
| just this particular meeting?

Hey Aaron!

Thanks for that question! We have been alternating between 10:00 and 22:00 UTC
so everyone can get involved. I am in Chicago and 10:00 UTC is 05:00 CST. Way
to early for me, so I don't make every meeting myself. I wish I could though.
So 10:00 UTC is not regular.

All of our meetings are logged, so after a meeting, you can review what was
covered and if you have anything to add, you could of course address it on this
mailing list or in the IRC channel. I would like to see more traffic on this
mailing list as to include everybody else who doesn't hang out in IRC all of
the time.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org