Tested Alternate amb64 20080415 iso with HDD encrption - possible problem?

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:25:56 BST 2008

Hi All,

Just to let you know I tried this installation again with the same USB
keyboard(diff laptop) to set the password during installation and tested it
after installation and there was no such problems.

Maybe I just typed the password wrong the first installation.

Thanks,
--
Divan Santana

Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com
Skype:                  DivanSantana

Love God, Love People, Love Life!