CD testers needed

Ahmed Osman ashex at
Fri Apr 18 02:09:35 BST 2008

I tested the install process for i386 KDE4 cd, there were 3 things I

When resizing an ext3 partition through manual partitoining, the check
filesystem progress bar stays at 0%, and the resizing progress bar jumps to
50% and stays there until complete.
If you mark two partitions with the same mount point on the same disk, the
wizard complains about a partition being too small, instead of duplicate
mount points, in this case I had a 500MB partition marked as / and a 15GB
partition also marked as / on one disk.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 1:26 AM, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell at>

> Join us for a day of testing, we need people to test the Kubuntu
> install for RC candidate CDs.
> Find us on #kubuntu-devel.
> Jonathan

-Ahmed Osman