Kubuntu Hug Day - 01 April 2008

Yuriy Kozlov yuriy-kozlov at kubuntu.org
Tue Apr 1 03:19:28 BST 2008

It's no joke our next bug day is Tuesday, April 1st!  In Launchpad it is
possible to monitor upstream bug reports by adding a bug watch and
sometimes Launchpad users will add a comment mentioning a url associated
with an upstream bug tracker but not add the bug watch.  We'll be
looking at bug reports with comments regarding the KDE bug tracker and
adding the upstream watch where appropriate.  The event will be held in
#ubuntu-bugs on Freenode.  The list of targeted bugs and tasks is posted
at:

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20080401/KDE

Our goal is to deal with all of the bugs on that list.

So on 01 April 2008, in all timezones, we'll be meeting in
#ubuntu-bugs on irc.freenode.net for another Kubuntu Hug Day.

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay

While you are welcome to apply to join the Ubuntu Bug Control team
anytime, Hug Day is a great day to join!

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl

If you're interested in helping to make the next release of Ubuntu even
better - please stop by.  And feel free to ask bdmurray, ogasawara,
pedro, heno, jcastro, yuriy and the rest of the team for ways to help out.  We
hope to see you there and your name on the list of bug triagers!

~ Yuriy