syntax highlighting of comments

Job Noorman jobnoorman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:54:07 BST 2007

i made some snapshots in feisty and gutsy to make my point clear (see
attachment).
you should look at this: the comments in gutsy are more slanting than
in feisty, to me it looks like it gets italicized twice in gutsy.
maybe this is the reason the invoking characters (| and // in my
example) get italicized too?

i hope i made my point clear with this.

job