Hardware giveaway Part 3

Stefan Skotte sfs at enhance-it.dk
Thu Oct 11 09:59:23 BST 2007

Hi All,

I've once again been looking through my stash of hardware, and found
something that I would like to donate to anyone in need
(development/testing/qa etc.):

* VIA EPIA EX-15000G (1.5Ghz)
* 1 GB Crucial DDR Memory
* 100 GB 2.5" harddrive
* Morex 2688 Case with 62W PSU (euro outlet, but easily exchangeable)

It's not a speed devil, but runs kubuntu very nicely.

Write a small note to me, why you would want this little machine and we
can discuss the details.

Its not my intention to flood this mailinglist with offtopic stuff, but
the hardware is just gathering dust here, and it might aswell do some good.

Kind regards,
Stefan Skotte