Feeling like a 2nd class citizen

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Tue Nov 27 08:41:32 GMT 2007

reuben firmin napisał(a):
> Does anybody on this list really use konqueror as their primary browser?
> Is there a good reason that kubuntu can't start shipping firefox in
> addition? It's all about the user experience, right? (BTW, I love
> konqueror, but strictly as a file manager / random-net-protocol client.)

I am using Konqueror for all _serious_ browsing - searching developer
information on net, internet banking, etc. It just happens that all
important sites are standards compliant and do not use flash and other
fancy effects which do not work.

And I use Firefox for all the sites which have tons of flash, totally
unnecessary Javascript magic which checks what browser I am using and
broken HTML sites.

	Krzysztof Lichota