Kubuntu Council

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sun May 27 15:40:25 BST 2007

Hi,

I hereby announce that I will not continue being a member of the Kubuntu Council. I will remove myself from the team before the meeting of Wednesday.

I've been in the Council for a year now. The first months I had the feeling I could really contribute to Kubuntu by bringing some KDE knowledge. The last months there have been no area's where I could help or feel usefull.

So I feel it is time to give someone else a chance in the Council. It was a pleasure for me to be in the Council and please consider running for the spot I've created now!

Toma