Gmail Standard View stopped working

jonas jonas.p at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:12:39 BST 2007

Well I switched to KDE 3.5.7 in the hope that the bug had been fixed.
But I still have the same problem which is:

Konqueror starts loading gmail in standard view but at a certain point
it just starts from the beginning and then again and again.

I searched in bugs.kde.org and found the comment+patch that I posted
before. So if this patch is already applied it looks like it's another
bug that I have.

Jonas