guidance-powermanager's "switching to bat. mode" popup - is it useful?

Odd Rune Strømmen Lykkebø oddrune at anipsyche.net
Thu May 17 11:35:47 BST 2007

A basic rule for user interfaces is to provide feedback. I use kubuntu on my
laptop (d420) and I can't say I have ever thought that the feedback from
powermangar was annoying or weird. It tells me exactly what I want, I don't
think it gets in the way and since it's a pretty important message to me I
quite like that it's very visible and attention-grabbing.

Since it ain't broke, why fix it.

There are hundreds of other (real) bugs to catch.

--
Odd Rune Strømmen Lykkebø