guidance-powermanager's "switching to bat. mode" popup - is it useful?

Martin Böhm martin.bohm at kubuntu.org
Wed May 16 17:23:45 BST 2007

+ 1 for customizations, but I also wanted to discuss about the default
setting.

Both Sebas and Avdi's points are valid, but you can still monitor if the
cord is plugged in using the battery icon change. Is there a need for the
pop-up then? I believe folks like you can either learn to monitor the tray
icon (you do that already with the network manager) or you can set the
notifications once it is customizable.

M.