Feature Request: Restricted Drivers Manager for Kubuntu

Joe Crollard joe.crollard at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:43:58 BST 2007

I was looking for a place to post a wishlist, but never found one.  However,
I did find this mailing list.

I really love the ease of use features for ubuntu...especially the
Restricted Drivers Manager.  From what I've seen, is upon boot you get a
notification saying that you can install the nvidia drivers...and it does so
in a click or two.

I think this would be a great thing for the next kubuntu as well.  Just
thought i'd post this..I think it would be a really good idea..just like the
mp3 notification for amarok.  More things like this really help a new users