I would like to help

Omar Vera omar.vera at gmail.com
Wed May 2 00:31:43 BST 2007

Hi all,

My name is Omar Vera and I am just starting to use Kubuntu and I
really like it! Kubuntu rocks!! I am a software developer, I developed
mainly in Windows and I know the basics of development in C/C++ and a
lot of Java an C#, anyway, whatever I can learn. I would like to help
in development but I don't know where to start, of course I would like
to start with small things and then going forward. Do you know how to
start?

Thank you, I hope I can help with Kubuntu with all that I can.

Thanks in advance,

Omar Vera