Quicklauncher confused with System Tray?

Yuriy Kozlov yuriy.kozlov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:10:41 GMT 2007

On 3/7/07, Joao Pedro Clemente <jpcl at rnl.ist.utl.pt> wrote:

> If I understood right, the problem is confusing the "launch icon" with the
> "tray icon", when they are side to side? This would go away if there was a
> visual separator, like you had, as an example, in win2k interface, right?

No, I believe the issue is that even when they are not next to each
other (which they aren't by default) they look identical, especially
for applications that use the same icon for both the launcher and the
system tray, which many do.  I can't think of a way to resolve this
other than going back to the old layout, but I don't know how much of
an issue it really is either.