Introduction

Manpreet Singh Dhillon mdwaps at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 03:17:01 BST 2007

Mike wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Mike and I live in Texas (USA).  I just switched to Kubuntu
> from another distro.  This is an excellent distro and I now feel "at
> home" so to speak.  I like the philosophy and the  defined plan for the
> distribution.  Very well organized.
>
> A little about me -
>
> I am a Sr. Systems Analyst, I have been in I.T. for 26 years and
> currently do programming on an IBM mainframe.  I do both On-Line and
> Batch programming mainly using CICS, Cobol, Natural and DB2.  I am also
> a DB2 Applications DBA.  I know about 17 or so computer programming
> languages and several platforms including PC, Client-Server, Unix, IBM
> Mainframe, DG and now Linux.
>
> Don't know what else to say at this point other than I am very glad to
> be here and hope to make some new friends!
>
> Mike

*WelCome here sir*, although i'm not an official to welcome you but
anyway WelCome to Kubuntu.
You seems to me a very intelligent person in computing and programming
so why not use your free time and skill to help Open Source community of
Kubuntu.
Try to contribute something to Kubuntu world.
If i had that knowledge i would have made every effort to do something
for Kubuntu.
Thanks and have a nice day!

Regards:
Manpreet Singh Dhillon,