Introduction

Mike mjspiz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 02:56:06 BST 2007

Hello,

My name is Mike and I live in Texas (USA).  I just switched to Kubuntu
from another distro.  This is an excellent distro and I now feel "at
home" so to speak.  I like the philosophy and the  defined plan for the
distribution.  Very well organized.

A little about me -

I am a Sr. Systems Analyst, I have been in I.T. for 26 years and
currently do programming on an IBM mainframe.  I do both On-Line and
Batch programming mainly using CICS, Cobol, Natural and DB2.  I am also
a DB2 Applications DBA.  I know about 17 or so computer programming
languages and several platforms including PC, Client-Server, Unix, IBM
Mainframe, DG and now Linux.

Don't know what else to say at this point other than I am very glad to
be here and hope to make some new friends!

Mike