Looking for Work

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 4 18:29:42 BST 2007

On Monday 04 June 2007, Elvin Quan wrote:
| Hello,
|
| I'd like to contribute but don't know where to start.
| Could anyone offer any suggestions?
|
| Thanks!
| Elvin

Elvin,

Sounds great! What kind of work are you looking at getting involved in if you
have any ideas? What type of experience do you have? No matter your level of
experience there is always something to do around here. Some of things that
need to be done in the Kubuntu community is:

 - System Documentation
 - Bug Triage
 - Merges and Syncs from Debian (Package related)
 - The bug triage part can lead into fixing the bugs if you're a coder
 - Testing - there are people in the IRC channel that are looking for testers

I am sure I missed something, and if I did, you can bet someone will come
along and fill you in. Welcome and thanks for wanting to work in the Kubuntu
community.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com