Kubuntu Meeting - Wednesday 31st of January - 2300 UTC

Sarah Hobbs hobbsee at kubuntu.org
Mon Jan 29 04:35:53 GMT 2007

Hey Everyone!

We're going to be having another Kubuntu Meeting!

It's on at Wednesday 31st of January - 2300 UTC

Meeting agenda is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kubuntu/Meetings

In particular, we'll be discussing Sime's patches (media:/ to /media)
for feisty, as we've tested in edgy and seen what bugs these have fixed,
and created.

To all the proposed people of kubuntu-members, please see the section on
Member candidates for consideration.  Please email me if you're no
longer interested, and I'll get you taken off the proposed members list.

Thanks!

Hobbsee