Firefox Anti-Phishing - Plans for Konqueror?

Martin Meredith mez at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 23 12:03:36 GMT 2007

Firefox's new anti-phishing tools work well. Are there any plans for
implementing a system like this for konqueror?

I've had a look at karpion (http://opdb.berlios.de/) and while it could
do with a little work (rewording, making it pop something up similar to
firefox's anti-phishing stuff rather than having just a "HIGH" in the
toolbar), I think it might be a decent solution and something we should
consider adding in as default to kubuntu (or even coding it into konq
itself? - if there's not already plans for similar functionality)