Kubuntu Gutsy wallpaper discussion

Stefan Skotte sfs at enhance-it.dk
Wed Aug 15 12:12:36 BST 2007

Hi Martin,

Great idea to write it out to the list... I would like to see something
like nature photos, but unfortunately I dont think its in everyones
taste. So...

I have collected a few good (I think so) contenders for wallpaper:

http://enhance-it.dk/wallpaper/37708-palm.svg (green)
http://enhance-it.dk/wallpaper/colorwaves-BLUE.jpg (blue - dark)
http://enhance-it.dk/wallpaper/pic-3972.jpg (blue - light streaks)

Maybe these can be adapted or inspire kwii..

Kind regards,
Stefan Skotte