Why was sorting disabled in adept? Anybody know?

Michael D. Stemle, Jr. manchicken at notsosoft.net
Mon Apr 9 04:48:11 BST 2007

Okay, so I was asked to fix sorting in adept.  Well, I figured out how to, but
it kinda looks like it was disabled on purpose.  I'm hoping to figure out why
before I submit a patch to undo this likely intentional change.

In adept/adept/lister.cpp a call to KListView::setSorting() was called with -1
to disable sorting.  Commenting out this method call gets sorting to work
again.

Again, it looks like this was intentional... and I don't want to step on toes.
Thanks much for any insight you can offer.

--
~ Michael D. Stemle, Jr. <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer