Wow, long time no see. Here's a bug fix.

Michael D. Stemle, Jr. manchicken at notsosoft.net
Tue Apr 3 06:40:57 BST 2007

Wow, so yeah, with moving and job changes and such life has been insane
lately.  Anyway, assuming I'm not completely missing the point of bug #62475
about the view menu thingy, here's a patch that should fix it.

I'm still wondering if we should have some logic that tells us whether or not
there's anything to SEE in the last dpkg run or last downloaded views.
Dunno.  Worse case scenario here though is just that those screens are blank.
It may confuse folks.  This is a pretty simple fix, and once again I'm not
sure if I hit the nail completely on the head or not.

This diff is off of JR's latest adept branch (sorry, I got too lazy to push my
own branch for this one).  This only affects adept/manager/app.cpp.

--
~ Michael D. Stemle, Jr. <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer