Advertising the new powermanager

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Sep 29 17:39:46 BST 2006

On Friday 29 September 2006 08:48, Michel D'HOOGE wrote:
> I guess the developpers of the new powermanager also read the

I'm not on kubuntu-users, sorry. I doesn't look like a powermanager developer
is needed to answer that very question, it's basic user support and in fact,
it has little to do with powermanager itself -- only with default
applications, communication, maybe release notes.

--
sebas

mathematician, n.: Some one who believes imaginary things appear right before
your i's.