new powermanager and battery

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Sep 5 13:32:19 BST 2006

On Saturday 02 September 2006 13:38, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> The thing that is "suspend if no less then 3 minutes left", that would
> technically be possible. I'll see what is possible to make it more clear.

I've changed it, it's now in current svn (and configurable).
--
sebas

I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own
eyes.  What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of
himself.  To undermine a man's self-respect is a sin.  - Antoine de
Saint-Exupery