[kubuntu-testers] Helping with the Edgy->Feisty upgrade process

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Sat Oct 28 22:04:42 BST 2006

Wow I just read thru some of the forums and didn't realize it was bad.  I've
been running Edgy in VMWare for 3 months now it seems w/o problems.  I did
have a problem w/ an upgrade once but that was due to beta software.

I did a complete install of Edgy and screwed it up myself, so I reinstalled
and haven't had any problems.