Edgy release candidate: Call for testing

Peter pchaf at verizon.net
Mon Oct 23 00:11:02 BST 2006

Hi:
   I am new to all this, am not a "professional programmer" or "developer"
but am somewhat familiar with the turf. I downloaded kubuntu Edgy 6.10 and
burned the iso to a cd and tried to install it on Parallels Workstation
(virtual machine) running in Windows XP Home and got the error message
"Unable to locate RSDP." I don't know if this information would be helpful
but would like to help out.
Peter C.