Kubuntu homepage redesign

Luke Monahan lukemonahan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 23:39:00 BST 2006

Hi Flavio,

It looks very nice, but I'm getting a weird rendering bug using KDE 3.5.5 on
Edgy.  The screenshot seems to be doubled up on top of itself.  The glitch
goes away if I cause konqueror to re-render the page (hit the "go" button
again) but reappears with a complete refresh.

Other than that, the download button possibly could be reversed on the
hover... it looks "active" when not hovered and "not active" when hovered
compared to your other design elements (i.e. the "nav" div).

L.

p.s. Nice to see such neat and compact, standards compliant xhtml/css :)