UbuntuHugDay: 2006-10-10

Simon Law sfllaw at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 10 22:54:37 BST 2006

Greetings and Salutations!

The time is upon us for another Ubuntu Hug Day.
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuHugDay

That's the day where we get together and try to fix bugs.  And for every
bug you fix, we offer a hug.  It's our way of saying Thanks for your
awesomeness.

You don't have to fix bugs to participate in a Hug Day.  We need help
with bug triage, translations, documentation and anything else you can
find.

We'll be concentrating on desktop bugs for the final push to Edgy Eft's
release.

Join us in the #ubuntu-bugs IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.  The
BugSquad will be there in full force and we'd love your help.  We'd be
happy to see you.

Love,
--
Simon Law                                 http://www.law.yi.org/~sfllaw/