Edgy+3.5.5 crashes in kate

Hawkwind hawkwind at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 18:41:01 BST 2006

On 10/8/06, Andrew Hunter <andy.hunter at rogers.com> wrote:

> On Sunday 08 October 2006 12:21, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > With two documents opened in vertical split mode, kate crashes for me on
> > two machines. Backtrace from drkonqi attached.
>
> Could you please post this bug to launchpad?
>
> Thanks
> --
> "First, God created idiots. But that was just for practise, then he made
> school boards."
>    -Mark Twain

If and when you report this bug to launchpad, could you please subscribe
kubuntu-testers to it as well please.

--
With kind regards,

Cliff Wade (Hawkwind)
Registered Linux User #362532 Registered Kubuntu User #331
http://seerofsouls.com http://linuxfordummies.org http://urpmi-addmedia.org
IRC Channels (irc.freenode.net): #LFD #Kubuntu #Ulteo