Kubuntu Meeting logs

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Fri May 12 20:36:34 BST 2006

I was looking for the log of the meeting yesterday and couldn't find it at
what I thought should be the usual space (wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs) but
didn't see the most recent one linked there so I created a page under the
Kubuntu Team section and copied over the log from the irc bot that logs the
channel.
However I noticed after some further searching that we also have another site
(wiki.ubuntu.com/Kubuntu/Meetings/Minutes) and I'm hoping we standardize on
one location.
Can we decide where we want these listed?  I vote for the same place as the
other meetings.

Jonathan